All data gathered as a result of your visit will be treated as confidential and will not be divulged to a third party without your consent.
If your name is on our database and you request that we remove or alter it, we will do so within 72 hours of receiving your request. To request removal from our database or alteration to your existing entry
PapaG's Terms and Conditions
1. Please mention the offer ordering, otherwise full price will be charged.
2. Price may be subject to change without prior notice.
3. Payment method Cash or Card Only.
4. Menu items subject to availability.
5. No substitutions or deletions on meal deals.
6. All drivers carry less than £10.00 change.
7. Drivers are not authorised whatever in offering any such kind of discount or reduction for any reason. If queries arise you must in person contact management at PAPA GE’S PIZZA.
8. Minimum order for delivery £10.00 on all orders.
9. Papa GE’s has the right to remove, change or alter any prices, offers or deals without prior notice.
10. No offer can be used in conjunction with another offer.
11. (F) = Frozen.
12. Fish, meat and Chicken items may have traces of bones
13. Papa GE’s free deliveru service is only available within a specified radius (within 3 miles), otherwise charges apply.
14. Papa GE's will send text message to customers regarding special offers - to opt out. Please call the Restaurant on 0121 242 2020.
Our delivery drivers only carry up to £10 in change, payment must be in £ sterling.
We accept the following forms of payment:
Credit / Charge cards: Visa and Mastercard are accepted.
Debit Cards, such as Delta or Switch are accepted.
Upon submitting your order details, you are making an offer to us to purchase the item(s) you have specified in your order form. We reserve the right to refuse your offer should it be necessary.
In the event of PAPAGE's needing to issue a refund we will endeavour to credit your account within 7 - 10 working days.
Ordering & Cancellation of orders
Your Order Confirmation is a record of our agreement to deliver the products ordered and paid for in full. If someone else made the Booking on your behalf, you agree that such person acted as your agent.
Amendments to the order or delivery time can be made no later than 45 mins prior to the start of the delivery window booked.
Amendments to the content of your order can be made up to 45 minutes before the delivery window begins. Amends to the order must be made by phoning the shop direct. Your initial payment will be cancelled and a new payment raised.
The delivery time slot may be altered up to 45 minutes before the start of your order window. The order can only be changed to a new time slot if it is available.
Orders may be cancelled in full up to 45 minutes before the start of the delivery window selected. We will endeavour to issue a refund to your credit card account within 7-10 working days.
Cancellations within 45 minutes of the start of the delivery window will be charged in full.
Side orders are subject to availability. In most cases, your manager will offer an alternative for any out-of-stock item.
Although every care is taken, some products may contain nuts. The Desserts and Ice Cream sold by our shop may contain nut derivatives.
Although great care has been taken to remove all bones from chicken and meat, some may remain.
Minimum order value applies, and you will be notified when you reach the basket if your order is below the minimum value.
Delivery area and times
Our goal is to provide the best food delivery service possible which includes an excellent reputation for on-time delivery i.e. delivering your order at the time we quote. Unfortunately things don't always go to plan and factors, such as, weather, staff illness and traffic occasionally prevents us from achieving this.
Note: Delivery only available in certain areas. please contact for further information.
Latest Order Time
Due to licensing laws, we are unable to accept orders for either delivery or collection less than 20 minutes before the stated closing time. We would also respectfully advise customers who are collecting their orders that we will be unable to serve them should you not arrive at the store prior to closing time. Should you have any questions, please call the our shop and speak to the duty manager
888 Washwood Heath Road
Tel : 0121 242 2020
Email address: [email protected]